Добро пожаловать в мой мир!
RSS

mercoledì 7 dicembre 2011

Hot Vamps

Do you, like many many others, think that vampires are hot? Yes? Well, me too! Vampires are hot-hottie-hot!!!! Here's my list of the sexiest man undead.
(from left to right)
Stephan Salvatore ( Vampire's Diaries)
Damon Salvatore (Vampire's Diaries)
Spike (Buffy, the Vampire Slayer)
Eric Northman ( True Blood)
Edward Cullen ( Twilight )
Godric (True Blood)



My personal favorite? Of course, Spike! Wanna know why? Check out the video

Do I need to say more??

P.S. The bracelet is made of polymer clay. It's reversible so you can hide the images and have a simple stone-like bracelet.

P.P.S. Why do I write in English? Well, I don't know... I just felt like doing it :)

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...